Kessil has terrible customer service

oreo54

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its an apogee MQ200. Regardless of what the actual par is, my acros are growing well so I don't want to turn down the light. The A360X should be able to handle 100% or it shouldn't be a setting.

Ah makes sense. Starting to think kessils are better for lps/softy tanks. I just can't be spending that kind of money to get sps light levels.
MQ200 should be set to "electric" and at 80% "blue" you probably have a fair amount of error . Maybe 10% low.
Also overheating can permanently "dim" leds rather rapidly..

minus9

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would simply call them during business hours and they should be able to help you. I've had nothing but stellar service from Kessil, so I would assume that they're not getting your info? Also post in their sponsor section here on R2R. Hopefully it gets resolved for you soon.

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In Kessil's defence, everyone has awful customer service these days.

asome_one

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since I searched "Kessil Customer Service" and this was the first thread that popped up. I figured I'd add my two cents to this old thread. I emailed them through their website and got a response in about 2 days. If one would prefer to send to their actual email it is [email protected]
For reference, they're helping me out with an a360w light that I bought second-hand. I contacted them asking for screw specs and they sent me a package I received within 3 days. Granted....they sent me mounting arms when I asked for screws...but I just reached back out to the email I had been communicating with and now have my screws. 10/10 from me

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

• Other.

Back