Kessil Keeps Shutting Off

sundog101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of my Kessil a360's has started shutting off. It turns back on if I disconnect the power source then plug it back in. It will only stay on for about a day though.

I thought it could be the cooling fan, but that seems to be running fine. Unfortunately, I bought this light used so I doubt any warranty would cover it.

Has anyone else had this happen? Any ideas?

minus9

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's probably overheating, cleaning it may help? Also, email Kessil and give them the SN#, if it's under warranty they'll help, if not, open it up and give it a thorough cleaning.
Good luck!

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this issue currently with a 160 - no obvious fix that I can see. If the fan is not running, the lights will overheat quite quickly and shut off. The problem may still be with a fan that occasionally shuts off. Kessil will replace it if less than two years old - just don’t volunteer that you’re not the original owner. They will look at them an repair if possible; though once the warranty is up a discounted replacement may be the better potion. Knowing what I now know about these lights, I’d not buy them used.

dredukati

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine did the same, I cleaned it out and still the same issue. I then noticed the fan wasn’t turning on. I put a $3 small personal fan on it problem solved

Back