Kessil Pendant mounting ideas.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zacco
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Zacco

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2014
Messages
397
Reaction score
45
Location
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to see and share how people are suspending their Kessil's over their tanks. Post some pics people. For mine, I used a piece of 5/8 strut plus a 90 degree angled strut bracket. To suspend the lights I actualy used parts out of a Radion LED Hanging Kit. Most of the wire is hidden in the channel part of the strut.

image.jpg


image.jpg


image.jpg


image.jpg
 
Last edited:
OK... I'll show you , but no laughing!

I have my kessil hanging over my 5 gal frag tank under my DT in the stand for now
It is a bungee cord and paracord rigged job :)
it might not be pretty, but the corals love it!
20150222_202236.jpg


20150222_202236.jpg
 
Last edited:
I made a mount set up out of PVC, it was like $5 to make!
 
And wow old thread :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new