• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil s160 tuna blue.

Treehrtsme

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2023
Messages
957
Reaction score
219
Location
Atlanta GA
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm running to a 360 access on a 22 gallon bookshelf tank, which I'm pretty sure is overkill on a bit of a waste of the lights. I already have one a160 so I just need another. I'm not really looking for a nib, but something that's still got a decent bit of life in it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new