Kessil Spectral Controller not executing set parameters

hello. I have recently come into a used Kessil Tuna Blue light with Spectral Controller (older model). I set the parameters and deleted unused quick sets. I set the port to the quick set I created. However, when I exit from the settings, the light reverts to a blue light with low intensity. The home screen does not reflect the parameters set. The settings in the home page aren’t even parameters in my quick set. I tried to update the software on their website but when I downloaded it the “update firmware” button is greyed out. I only saw a software option for the Spectral Controller X. When I disconnect the remote, the light is capable of all settings via the knobs on the lamp head. I have attached a video that may explain this better. I haven’t been able to find anyone with a similar problem in my research. Any relevant advice is welcome!
Hello. I am having this issue as well. My a360w has a mind of its own. Will stay on, even if the program is supposed to go off at 8pm. Did you ever figure out why your kessil wasn't following the program the controller is set to?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new