Kessil wifi dongle replace the Controller?

TeslaRR

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
7
What state or country do you live in
Alaska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Helllo

I have a stupid question. i will buy the kessil 360x, but i have to buy both so i can buy ecotec directly
Who I buy the wifi dongle for $100 can replace my controller?
Make the same settings or i need both for controll full LED?
Why doesn't it make sense that I have to buy both for make settings and the app is useless in this case.Chinaled for +-150$ have Wifi or Bluetooth. but a LED for 500$ dont have?

Sorry for my english. i need to learn more :)

Greetings from Swissmountain
 
You just need the Wifi dongle but just so you know (and this is a pet peeve of mine with this product) you will only be able to access it if you are at home and connected to your network. I imagine there is a work around by remoting into a house computer if you are not home but haven't tried this yet.
 
can you dim the lights lower tan 5% with the wifi? I want to get that creepy looking blue light at night with like a 1% blue only and the controller only allows 5% changes.
 
thank you guys. I was not sure. So now i can better choice my right lamps :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new