Kessill Tuna 80 light shield

planefish99

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2024
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Location
Cape Canaveral
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I am hoping that someone has a 3D file for a Tuna 80 light shield. Try as I might, I cant find any. Thank you in advance.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new