Kev's 120

Kevin Hayward

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2014
Messages
230
Reaction score
61
Location
Earlysville Virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started my tank last March at the end of the month. I started with live sand and a lot of live rock and 4 ounces of turbo start 900 to get the bacteria bed going. June 3 I finally ordered four frags from WWC. They grow up a little and look nice. From there I started growing frags and have about four – five mini colonies.

IMG_0329.jpg 20200223_163028 (1).jpg 20200223_173519.jpg 20200617_134015.jpg
 
Last edited:
Tank looks awesome!! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new