Upgrading from WB20 to 50 IM EXT.

Tyrone

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2016
Messages
109
Reaction score
94
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone I’m currently upgrading to 50 IM EXT. I noticed my overflow is pretty loud. I tried to adjust the main drain gate valve. I noticed it starts leaking from the overflow drain. So I open it back up and the leaking stops. I have filled it up with RODI water, slowly measured and added salt a few days ago to bring it up to 1.025 SG. I also added turbo fritz bacteria along with bacteria and two more bags of live sand.

88119E59-B8D8-449B-ABFD-45D0B7466660.jpeg IMG_2380.jpeg
 
Following along!
 
This is how my tank looks today.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 20

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new