Upgrading from WB20 to IM 50 EXT

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tyrone
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tyrone

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2016
Messages
109
Reaction score
94
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My new tank (IM 50 EXT) is currently cycling as we speak. My question is I have a 2.5 maxima and a 3 inch Deresa in my WB 20 right now. How should I wait to acclimate them to their new tank? I’m also going to be switching their lighting too. Right now their lighting is Ecotech Radion XR15 blue. I’m switching them to 2 Dalua reefer balanced pixels.
 
Match the parameters as best you can and there's a slight difference you can do a quick drip acclimation and you should be fine. For lighting, check par/spectrum and match as best you can. Make sure you have enough intensity with some room to add more when you swap.
 
Thank you I will definitely do my best to match the parameters and light intensity.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new