Kevz71 RedSea max 130

84cc0b46.jpg
 
Did my weekly water change of 6 gallons and cleaned the skimmer pump, it wasn't bringing the bubbles up into the cup, so had to take everything out and apart to get it cleaned the pump needs replacing it doesn't wanna work unless I bump it around, the main intake pumps are junk ive replaced them many times think I'll try to get pumps somewhere else other then RedSea!
 
That carpet is crazy green! Love it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new