Key Largo scuba pics

  • Thread starter Thread starter WnYreefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

WnYreefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2010
Messages
256
Reaction score
70
Location
Buffalo, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PICT0027.jpg
PICT0031.jpg
PICT0032.jpg
PICT0048.jpg
PICT0050.jpg
 
That's cool! How scary would that be if you didn't know it was there! HA!
 
I am glad I did, to see that come out of no where. We had been told not to touch the statue because there is a coral called "Fire coral" and i guess it stings pretty bad and thank you.
 
Very cool, yeah that could be a bit of a surprise if you didn't know it was there. Thanks for sharing.
 
Nice pics. I plan to snorkel in St. Thomas in a few weeks and hope to bring back some pics as well. :)
 
Amazing!! Thanks for sharing!!
 
The group I was with also seen a ray. I have a few vids i may try to post but it gets a little shaky at parts. Thanks everyone!

PICT0039.jpg

PICT0043.jpg

PICT0044.jpg
 
I am glad I did, to see that come out of no where. We had been told not to touch the statue because there is a coral called "Fire coral" and i guess it stings pretty bad and thank you.


Thanks for sharing. I just got stung by a fire coral last week. They are not fun... I must say that it is worse than the biggest bristle worm sting.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.3%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 17 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 31.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new