Keys Marine

docscorals

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2025
Messages
676
Reaction score
613
Location
Madison
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
I have to recommend people try this company, especially if you are looking to order a large quantity of inverts. I ordered from them right before Christmas and just received the order today.

I received quick confirmation I’m when I placed the order, and received shipping confirmation yesterday. As far as I can tell, no DOA (325 total snails and crabs for my frag systems). A good mix of sizes in both snails and crabs, and you can’t beat the price. Overall great experience and will be ordering from them again.

The only thing I found a little concerning is that the hermit were shipped without water or any paper towel with water. They were moist in the bag and all appeared alive. Just curious.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new