• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

KH director and 2.1 doser

Item Price
450
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
comes with a brand new kh director ph probe
 
perfectly fine and functioning units here for sale…
(price includes shipping and 20ft long power supply and aquabus cable)

IMG_6139.jpeg


also have a profilux 6E-PAB you can tack on for $100

dm is key, thanks for the interest
Hello how old are these?
 
comes with a full bottle of reagent too..
might have another bottle somewhere as well
 
bf price drop
 
Last edited:
bump
 
Last edited:
shipped bump!
for a kh director AND accompanying doser!!

crazy good deal
 
Last edited:
right?!
thanks for realizing the incredible value!
 
Last edited:

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new