KH Director setup, wastewater calibration.

  • Thread starter Thread starter mwilk19
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mwilk19

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2013
Messages
708
Reaction score
794
Location
Fort Worth,Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
Maybe I'm especially dense, or oldtimers disease is kicking in. When calibrating the dosing head for waste water, what do you use as a source? I understand you run the hose to you sump for the first head and calibration fluid for the second. Any help would be appreciated.
 
Just connect some tubing to some RO or tank water and calibrate, then remove that tubing and connect to the KHD. If I've understood your question correctly then I'm fairly certain that's what I did.
 
Just connect some tubing to some RO or tank water and calibrate, then remove that tubing and connect to the KHD. If I've understood your question correctly then I'm fairly certain that's what I did.
You understood it perfectly. Thanks very much for your help.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new