Kh director titration taking too long error

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

dmlykag6

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have raised a ticket with ghl but their responses in the past take way too long.
I found pump 1,3,4 do nothing in manual mode but light up, even if I press it on the unit itself. I have nothing connected on pump 4 but tested it anyway.

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the unit blinking any colors? Have you rebooted the DOS pump? Is this connected to a P4 or Stand alone?

OP
OP
dmlykag6

dmlykag6

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. It's I'm not too high tech but i have a p4, it's not assigned and still running as a stand alone. The Red light comes on for the pump that needs to be running. But does not spin. It was working for a month. Now it comes up with that error.

Cali9dub

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Try taking the roller cover off and cleaning the rollers. I was having some issues similar because the small tan dosing tube Split and dried solution was causing issues. Check and see that something like that hasn’t happened to you.

OP
OP
dmlykag6

dmlykag6

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try taking the roller cover off and cleaning the rollers. I was having some issues similar because the small tan dosing tube Split and dried solution was causing issues. Check and see that something like that hasn’t happened to you.
Ok. I'll give it a go and let you know what happens. Thanks

OP
OP
dmlykag6

dmlykag6

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a look and it's dry in there. But for some reason now all pumps are running except for pump 1. Maybe it's seized.

Attachments

• VID_20200915_055917.mp4
    15 MB
Back