• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

KH director with black 2.1 SA 4-pump doser

Item Price
$400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Harpo

Coral Junkie
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
1,073
Reaction score
401
Location
Royal Oak, Mi
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have a KH director with a black 2.1 SA 4 pump doser.

I know nothing on the history of this unit. It was a part of a package deal

20230528_115448.jpg 20230528_115500.jpg 20230528_115510.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new