Kh keeper tubing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex.qld
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Alex.qld

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2023
Messages
65
Reaction score
79
Location
Moreton Bay
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
I am looking to changing the tubing of my kh keeper because of algae growth in the lines
Does anyone know which one i should buy?


Thanks
IMG_8330.jpeg
 
Did you ever figure this out?
 
None of those will fit. Original Kh keeper tubing I believe is ….ID 1mm / OD 3 mm. Newer KH Keeper Plus tubing is ID 2mm / OD 5mm.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new