Kiki's custom 27g

lucky to inherit such nice specimens, congrats haha

The former owner wanted to sell a biocube 29 with misc corals, no description...when we got there it was taken over with gha and most of the corals were brown or bleached, but we could tell what they were and snapped it up. We've since set up the bc29, but for some reason a lot of them didn't make it back in:P
 
LOL...what set up do you run for photography?

Canon 5D w/ 100mm 2.8 macro, the super close ones are with Kenko extension tubes, and always remote shutter release. Or so I'm told:)

I've tried w/ the Pentax but I'm not nearly as good. (actually some older shots may or may not be w/ the Pentax K100DS 70mm Sigma macro...overall sharper than the 100mm)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new