Kindda New - Returning to the Hobby!

Hello and Welcome back to the hobby and to R2R! I have a 180 gallon and many times thought that going bigger would be awesome. You're making the plunge and I wish you the best. My 180 is to the left of the TV so we never watch commercials as we are gazing at the tank
 
Welcome to R2R and back to the salty world Ed.
background.png
 
Welcome back to the hobby Ed and welcome to the community! What makes you want to go the SPS route this time around? Is there anything, besides lights, that you're like "WOW that's definitely changed" since the last time you've had a tank?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new