Kindle Fire 8HD holder/mount??

reefmaster70

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2025
Messages
990
Reaction score
473
Location
SW Wisconsin
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
for those of you using Kindle Fire's for your Apex screens what are you using to hold them and mount them to your stands, etc? I need to figure out a mount yet for the front of my stand. I have a Kindle Fire 8HD I am using as my Apex Display screen.

Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new