• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kingkong Bounce Mushrooms

Item Price
$120-220
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

rastafan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 14, 2013
Messages
447
Reaction score
118
Location
Bay area, CA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Kingkong bounce up for grabs. Standard DOA applies. Plug size for reference is 0.5 inches. These gets even bigger at low flow.

A - $170
B - $220
C - $120

last picture is the mom (NFS). Shipping is $50 via UPS overnight

IMG_5898.jpeg

IMG_5900.jpeg

IMG_5897.jpeg

IMG_5662.jpeg
 
Kingkong bounce up for grabs. Standard DOA applies. Plug size for reference is 0.5 inches. These gets even bigger at low flow.

A - $170
B - $220
C - $120

last picture is the mom (NFS). Shipping is $50 via UPS overnight

IMG_5898.jpeg

IMG_5900.jpeg

IMG_5897.jpeg

IMG_5662.jpeg
I like to take (B) Kingkong please let me know how can I contact you. Thanks much.Richard
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new