• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Klir 4 Fleece Filter FS

Sobo's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. I purchased this several months ago and finally installed it on my system only to find out the sensor is too high in my sump for it to activate the fleece motor so looks like I’m stuck with filter socks again. I also bought an extra fleece roll and the 4” diverter cap that I’ll no longer need. Selling as a package...
-Klir 4 Filter
-extra fleece roll
-4” diverter cap

$245 shipped. Only seen water for 1 min and I still have the original box.
0cb8880abb032b11efa60f1cd9fe6ecc.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

spartanman22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What height is the sensor at? Interested but want to make sure it’ll work in my sump first.

spartanman22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there any obvious way to lower the sensor? I’m sure you’ve already thought to do so since you intended on using it but figured I’d ask.

My sumps filter sock section emergency overflow drain starts at 1.5”

OP
OP
Sobo's Reef

Sobo's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there any obvious way to lower the sensor? I’m sure you’ve already thought to do so since you intended on using it but figured I’d ask.

My sumps filter sock section emergency overflow drain starts at 1.5”

Not really. It has a dedicated slot for the sensor. I just can’t use it bc there’s a cut out in my sump if the sock chamber fills up too much so water would never touch the sensor.

spartanman22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not really. It has a dedicated slot for the sensor. I just can’t use it bc there’s a cut out in my sump if the sock chamber fills up too much so water would never touch the sensor.

Same and mine starts at 1.5” so I’d likely be in the same boat you’re in, what a bummer

nyc reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could you mount the sensor off the actual filter on the sump wall or on a optical sensor mount below the 1.5” mark?

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 22 35.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.6%
Back