• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Klir Di-4 filter

Item Price
$120
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

iriecorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_7359.jpeg
IMG_7356.jpeg IMG_7358.jpeg IMG_7357.jpeg

pecan2phat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can tell by the optical eye and cage design that it is a V1.

serecheneric

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can tell the difference between the v1 and v2 models because the v2 will include a removable optical eye, and a controller that says v2 on it, and would also say v2 on the box, the v1 would not advertise it because at the time of release they had no idea the v2 would be made.

OP
OP
I

iriecorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can tell the difference between the v1 and v2 models because the v2 will include a removable optical eye, and a controller that says v2 on it, and would also say v2 on the box, the v1 would not advertise it because at the time of release they had no idea the v2 would be made.
Ok. I have a controller that’s not in pics. I’ll look when I get home. Thank you

pecan2phat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
V1 came in 3 phases. Its was with the weaker motor, then they started replacing them via request and subsequently replacing them altogether. Then came the slightly redesigned cage with the bottom rollers slightly raised. 3rd they redesigned the body where the optical eye can be mounted on either side and the position roller was slightly raised due to all the tearing fleece complaints but this also created other problems such as a less taunt fleece. All these minor tweaks were all still part of the "V1" version.

OP
OP
I

iriecorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
V1 came in 3 phases. Its was with the weaker motor, then they started replacing them via request and subsequently replacing them altogether. Then came the slightly redesigned cage with the bottom rollers slightly raised. 3rd they redesigned the body where the optical eye can be mounted on either side and the position roller was slightly raised due to all the tearing fleece complaints but this also created other problems such as a less taunt fleece. All these minor tweaks were all still part of the "V1" version.
Thanks for the info. Just looked at the little blue box and it don’t say any version on it. So what’s a fair price for this thing then?

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 67 35.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 60 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back