Klir/Fiji Sump Plate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

cromag27

octoaquatics.com - ig = @octoaquatics. view my sig
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
9C7C4D80-890C-4406-8080-DE82D7B1F2C9.jpeg

klir04.jpg

E18F11D0-6E9F-47DE-9CBD-1C41784830BA.jpeg

klir03.jpg

Turn your Fiji 20 sump into a Klir DI-4 capable machine!!

This plate is specifically to install a Klir DI-4 fleece roller, in your Fiji Cube-20 sump. You have options of having the Klir run parallel to the mounting plate, or perpendicular.

Order HERE.

Last edited:

Mayacan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Turn your Fiji 20 sump into a Klir DI-4 capable machine!!

This plate is specifically to install a Klir DI-4 fleece roller, in your Fiji Cube-20 sump. You have options of having the Klir run parallel to the mounting plate, or perpendicular.

Order HERE.
Will this work on the Fiji cube 30 sump? And do you have to plumb the klir in from return or can it’ll water just flow from returns (not directly plumbed)

OP
OP
cromag27

cromag27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will this work on the Fiji cube 30 sump? And do you have to plumb the klir in from return or can it’ll water just flow from returns (not directly plumbed)
not sure if it fits that model or not, but the klir roller is just drop-in, not plumbed. you can contact me through my website if you want to inquire more about the capatability with your sump.

Mayacan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
not sure if it fits that model or not, but the klir roller is just drop-in, not plumbed. you can contact me through my website if you want to inquire more about the capatability with your sump.

Ok, thanks, I will contact you once i get my sump, it is on order and should get it sometime in the next 2 weeks. At that time ill let you know any specifics as to what you need to build a plate to fit the Klir 4 into my sump. Also, i knew it was just a drop in, but i thought the outlet coming from the tank had to be plumbed into the Klir, didn't know it was just a drop in and that the water volume where the socks are was all that was needed for it to work. I will also contact you regarding maybe making a lid for my tank, but like i said, don't even have the tank yet so I can wait on that as well.

OP
OP
cromag27

cromag27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, thanks, I will contact you once i get my sump, it is on order and should get it sometime in the next 2 weeks. At that time ill let you know any specifics as to what you need to build a plate to fit the Klir 4 into my sump. Also, i knew it was just a drop in, but i thought the outlet coming from the tank had to be plumbed into the Klir, didn't know it was just a drop in and that the water volume where the socks are was all that was needed for it to work. I will also contact you regarding maybe making a lid for my tank, but like i said, don't even have the tank yet so I can wait on that as well.
sounds good! i think the klir plate i currently make should also fit the 30.

Shadows Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sounds good! i think the klir plate i currently make should also fit the 30.
Hey I have both the 20 and 36 Fiji cube and I have quite a few kilr di-4 filters, I didn’t see a bracket with dual or triple brackets, could you make one with 2 klir slots for the 20 or 3 for the 36?

mike89t

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is awesome. I just found you through the supporters contest and I have a Fiji Cube 20.

Which orientation would you recommend? I'm thinking Perpendicular might be best?

OP
OP
cromag27

cromag27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is awesome. I just found you through the supporters contest and I have a Fiji Cube 20.

Which orientation would you recommend? I'm thinking Perpendicular might be best?

doesn’t matter except how you want the motor oriented. i just added photos to the first post.

OP
OP
cromag27

cromag27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool Thanks!

Just to be clear, the top photo with the motor pointing towards us is the Parallel version correct?
sorry the other photos did not attach. the parallel cutout means the motor is facing to the right. perpendicular cutout has the motor facing us.

mike89t

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Matt, do you know if this plate will work on the FijiCube 30?
I think the 30 is the same as the 20 as well. See my post above. You guys just have slightly bigger Skimmer and Refugium/Return sections. Measure your filter sock plate to be sure.

pf-20f1b426--Fiji-Sump-New-Spec.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
cromag27

cromag27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes please measure the filter sock plate as that’s what my product replaces.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.6%
Back