Kobe

  • Thread starter Thread starter smiley28
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
No....I was too busy watching the Cavs and the Warriors games......I did record it though :) I guess when you put up 50 shots there is a good chance you will score 60 points lol.
 
You guys realize baseball has started, you don't have to watch basketball any more...
 
Yeah but he made 22/50
44% shooting is good considering league average is 45% and taking into account he's 37
That's only because nobody was covering him :-)...he did make a few tough shots though.
 
Yeah so I heard yesterday Peyton mannings final game was better. Here is my thought. Did Peyton even throw a td? Yes the stage was bigger but Kobe did work.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new