• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Koji Wada Japanese Deep Water Pink Nepthea

Item Price
$100-$160 price includes shipping.
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

weelo111

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Have some Koji Wada Pink Nepthea available. Ranging from 1.5" - 4". Princes range from $100-160 price includes shipping. Shipping within California will be cheaper and of course local pickup will exclude the shipping price. Will discount on multiples.

LOCATION: For local pickup. Westminster, CA 92683 near Tong's

image0 (3).jpeg image1.jpeg image2.jpeg image3.jpeg

Last edited:

exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are these not Kenya Tree?

My question as well.

There is a difference between Kenya tree and these. From what I have read not experienced. The pink Nepthea has, well more pink. They also grow more like a tree with a trunk as opposed to bush like. And a big plus is they do not drop off and scatter all over the tank. Google can explain it better than I ;)

Aspect

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
There is a difference between Kenya tree and these. From what I have read not experienced. The pink Nepthea has, well more pink. They also grow more like a tree with a trunk as opposed to bush like. And a big plus is they do not drop off and scatter all over the tank. Google can explain it better than I ;)
Interesting, these are gorgeous. I'd really like some but unfortunately I'm across the country. Why does California get all the nice stuff?

OP
OP
W

weelo111

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Interesting, these are gorgeous. I'd really like some but unfortunately I'm across the country. Why does California get all the nice stuff?
Hey good afternoon. Well explained @exnisstech. The Koji Wada Pink Nep is not an invasive piece compared to the Kenya Tree. The KW doesn't shed itself off to self-propagate and stays a tree-like. It's actually a very slow growing piece. The fiberglass texture on the stalk makes it very unique and easily to distinguish from other neptheas. This particular strain comes directly from Japan and was brought over by Koji Wada himself to Unique Corals who was the first to have here in the states.

Currently have only large ones available 4.5"+ for $160 with shipping already included in the price. Here's an update pictures from a couples days ago.

Attachments

• IMG_6217.jpg
    IMG_6217.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 476

Aspect

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey good afternoon. Well explained @exnisstech. The Koji Wada Pink Nep is not an invasive piece compared to the Kenya Tree. The KW doesn't shed itself off to self-propagate and stays a tree-like. It's actually a very slow growing piece. The fiberglass texture on the stalk makes it very unique and easily to distinguish from other neptheas. This particular strain comes directly from Japan and was brought over by Koji Wada himself to Unique Corals who was the first to have here in the states.

Currently have only large ones available 4.5"+ for $160 with shipping already included in the price. Here's an update pictures from a couples days ago.
$160 shipping included? I'll take your biggest piece for that price :)

Seancj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are these photosynthetic, or do they need to be fed like carnation tree corals?
Do you have any other frags that could go with one of these to help distribute shipping?

OP
OP
W

weelo111

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Are these photosynthetic, or do they need to be fed like carnation tree corals?
Do you have any other frags that could go with one of these to help distribute shipping?
Hey good evening. The Koji Wadas are photosynthetic and require no additional or supplemental feeding. I do have frags of the Japanese Weeping Willow (which I'll include picture of the momma) and Palau Islands Neon Green Nepthea.

Attachments

• IMG_5176 (1).JPG
    IMG_5176 (1).JPG
    198 KB · Views: 447

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey good evening. The Koji Wadas are photosynthetic and require no additional or supplemental feeding. I do have frags of the Japanese Weeping Willow (which I'll include picture of the momma) and Palau Islands Neon Green Nepthea.
How much for willow frags?

OP
OP
W

weelo111

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Here are some pictures of the frags available. These are all between 2-3" crown/capsize - these are not small frags. I have some pieces that are close-up purposely so that you can see that that the cap is solid green all the way through. These will be between $250-300 with shipping already included in the price.

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    273.9 KB · Views: 311
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    266.5 KB · Views: 311

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back