Kopkas SPS Dominate Reefer 350

Kopka

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
50
Reaction score
22
Location
Tampa, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll be moving my tank to a new house in the coming weeks so figured I would share it on here since it likely wont look the same again. This is my Reefer 350.

I take a super simple approach to reefing. Protein skimmer, 2-part dosing with added trace elements, lots of flow. That’s it.

Thanks for checking it out! Happy to answer any questions.
IMG_1194.jpeg
IMG_1193.jpeg
IMG_1192.jpeg
IMG_1175.jpeg
IMG_1188.jpeg

 
Beautiful SPS garden!
 
Beautiful! How do keep the bottom so clean?
 
Beautiful! How do keep the bottom so clean?
Thank you. It’s bare bottom and I let the corals grow on it. Strong flow keeps particulate suspended. I do occasionally need to vacuum up some gunk but not often. Most of the detritus settles in the sump.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new