Koran Angel Growth Rate

  • Thread starter Thread starter AUSXMD
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I noticed the other is fine. Do you run carbon?
No. Well maybe like for a week or two over the last 8 years, but definitely not in the last 6 years I really feel some fish just get it and others don't. My fish eat better than me, so its not diet or carbon in my case. I feel bad, but I still feel.the fish is better off with me.
👍 Looks like he's getting along just fine
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new