KP Aquatics Reviews

67chevellemalibu2

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Negative or Positive. Not much to choose from, because they claim everything they have comes from the Florida Keys, but they have good prices on what they do.
Any discount codes?

Last edited:

WV Reefer

I do what I want!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Negative or Positive. Not much to choose from, because they claim everything they have comes from the Florida Keys, but they have good prices on what they do.

I’ve always had good experiences with them. They will collect things for you if there is something special that you want.

TexasReefer82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've order twice from them and will again. They always give you extra items beyond what you ordered. The quality of their livestock is exceptional and everything they ship survives. Honestly, I wish live aquaria were even close to this good.

They're truly a mom and pop business and are available for direct questions about anything they offer.

The wife Kara's father is Ted Nedimeyer, founder of the Coral Restoration Foundation.

TexasReefer82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They have colors of Ricordea Florida for sale that you'll never see in you LFS. They also have species of fish that are unique and fascinating any not available in the LFS.

They DO NOT ship fish that aren't already eating prepared food in their captive system.

OP
OP
67chevellemalibu2

67chevellemalibu2

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They have excellent prices. Out of stock on a lot of items at the moment. Will wait for in stock.
Thanks for the replies.

OP
OP
67chevellemalibu2

67chevellemalibu2

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any discount codes?

Do any Regal Angels come from the Caribbean or Florida area? That’s what I am interested in. I am interested in a Blue or Queen Angel too, but they will get to big for my 125. They have a nice price on a small Queen for $49 and $29 for a Blue.

TexasReefer82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do any Regal Angels come from the Caribbean or Florida area? That’s what I am interested in. I am interested in a Blue or Queen Angel too, but they will get to big for my 125. They have a nice price on a small Queen for $49 and $29 for a Blue.

No, regal angels are from the indo-Pacific.

The Caribbean has, queen, blue, french, grey, and rock beauty. As well as the cherub and "flameback" pygmy angels.

VR28man

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll count them as an excellent shop. Good prices, good service. And most of their fish are caught by themselves. All of them are caught in small hand nets. The business was formerly run by the founder of the coral reef alliance down in Florida; the boss wanted to spend 100% of his time with conservation, and so he gave the business to his daughter and son-in-law.

Highly recommend their fish, gorgonians, inverts, and live rock.

Last edited:

alton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Winter is a slow time for them. Since they collect there own fish it won't pick up till March/April. You can order any particular size or color. I ordered and received two Queen angels that where more blue than yellow. If you want a healthy fish, they are the ones to get it for you.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.2%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 174 68.0%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.3%
Back