KP Aquatics Reviews

KenO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another +1. I’ve only ordered LR from them, but they were awesome to work with. Planning on ordering some fish from them in the future.

TriggerFinger

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered live rock and dealt with Phil over email a couple days before they had a long vacation in October. He was very quick with his replies...maybe they don’t monitor as closely in the winter?

vangvace

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is shipping freight better for the rock ?

I can be less expensive depending on how much rock you are ordering, but keep in mind it is going to the airport, not your residence.

I ordered a nano 10 pound package from them. It was exactly as I was expecting, including the hitchhiker mantis shrimp that went to the lfs eventually.

motortrendz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love them, you cant find better gorgonians for the price. First time I ordered I ordered 3 medium gorgs, figured for the 20$ or so each they would be about 3-4 inch frags bc, well bc that's what were used to. When they came in they were huge. Like 6in wide and 7in tall. I was amazed. I have definitly recommended them to others and have purchased a few times from them.

KenO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can be less expensive depending on how much rock you are ordering, but keep in mind it is going to the airport, not your residence.

I ordered a nano 10 pound package from them. It was exactly as I was expecting, including the hitchhiker mantis shrimp that went to the lfs eventually.
I only ordered 20lbs. It was wrapped in wet paper. It smelled fresh when I opened the bags.

Hair Algae Wizard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just placed an order for 100 pounds a few weeks ago, and have been very happy with the rock, and the service. I would not hesitate to use them again!

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 15.3%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 75 47.8%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 50 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back