KP Aquatics Reviews

Very good, i ordered from them with good results.
 
Another +1. I’ve only ordered LR from them, but they were awesome to work with. Planning on ordering some fish from them in the future.
 
I ordered live rock and dealt with Phil over email a couple days before they had a long vacation in October. He was very quick with his replies...maybe they don’t monitor as closely in the winter?
 
Another +1. I’ve only ordered LR from them, but they were awesome to work with. Planning on ordering some fish from them in the future.
Did you air freight ?
 
Is shipping freight better for the rock ?

I can be less expensive depending on how much rock you are ordering, but keep in mind it is going to the airport, not your residence.

I ordered a nano 10 pound package from them. It was exactly as I was expecting, including the hitchhiker mantis shrimp that went to the lfs eventually.
 
I love them, you cant find better gorgonians for the price. First time I ordered I ordered 3 medium gorgs, figured for the 20$ or so each they would be about 3-4 inch frags bc, well bc that's what were used to. When they came in they were huge. Like 6in wide and 7in tall. I was amazed. I have definitly recommended them to others and have purchased a few times from them.
 
I can be less expensive depending on how much rock you are ordering, but keep in mind it is going to the airport, not your residence.

I ordered a nano 10 pound package from them. It was exactly as I was expecting, including the hitchhiker mantis shrimp that went to the lfs eventually.
I only ordered 20lbs. It was wrapped in wet paper. It smelled fresh when I opened the bags.
 
I just placed an order for 100 pounds a few weeks ago, and have been very happy with the rock, and the service. I would not hesitate to use them again!
 
Looking at ordering a fish. Do you all still feel the same?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new