Kraken Lids

NotReefsafe

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2022
Messages
336
Reaction score
211
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Writing this review after I stepped on my lid for the countless time (I have a bad habit of putting the lid right by my feet when my hands are in the tank...and again it didn't break!). Very happy with my lid for my 15g cube. Well made, beautiful, and comes with any customization you could ever desire.

If you end up buying one, I recommend getting it cut for wires even if you don't think you need it. I didn't, and regret it, and my Nero three wire rests between the lid and the tank edge.

Five stars, would recommend
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new