Megabite's 180 Reef - Round 2

Chris, just emailed you the file I used. Looks like it's no longer available for DL but I had saved it. Let me know if you want to edit this one. If not, I can do it. Thanks man!
FYI Chris. I went ahead and edited the file with @08TRDOFFROAD's name and sent it to him. I will go ahead and procrastinate something different tomorrow.

Screenshot 2026-10-03 211025.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new