Megabite's 180 Reef - Round 2

Chris, just emailed you the file I used. Looks like it's no longer available for DL but I had saved it. Let me know if you want to edit this one. If not, I can do it. Thanks man!
FYI Chris. I went ahead and edited the file with @08TRDOFFROAD's name and sent it to him. I will go ahead and procrastinate something different tomorrow.

Screenshot 2026-10-03 211025.png
 
FYI Chris. I went ahead and edited the file with @08TRDOFFROAD's name and sent it to him. I will go ahead and procrastinate something different tomorrow.

Screenshot 2026-10-03 211025.png
I presume you did this after we spoke on the phone. Thanks! (My font is still cooler.)

Level adjustment to 22.22!

@08TRDOFFROAD - are you going to use the file Orly sent you?
 
I presume you did this after we spoke on the phone. Thanks! (My font is still cooler.)

Level adjustment to 22.22!

@08TRDOFFROAD - are you going to use the file Orly sent you?
Yes I did. Was a little bored. And yes, your font is definitely cooler. I was going to look for it to use it but got lazy.

You must of been drinking while repairing the car. That's a heck of a bump. 😎
 
Also, I saw you were using Fusion. Liking and getting use to it?
I do like it and am still getting used to it. It does take a bit of getting the hang of it. Especially when I do not use it that much.
 
I presume you did this after we spoke on the phone. Thanks! (My font is still cooler.)

Level adjustment to 22.22!

@08TRDOFFROAD - are you going to use the file Orly sent you?
Yeah. I will, Just to make sure the pockets on the top are right. I honestly might print both because I do like the font! 🤣
 
Had the lid off today doing some stuff and did a few top down shots of the AD. The white you see on a few of the branches is just how the shimmer is hitting the coral. Also took a pic of where it sits in the tank.

4J9A1880-2.jpg

4J9A1882.jpg

4J9A1886.jpg

4J9A1898.jpg
It’s perfectly placed right under the direct flow of that Nero that’s exactly why it’s doing so well along with how much light right there. I’m sure it’s getting blasted, great job. All you have to do is keep the water right because everything else looks perfect and it’s obviously working.!
 
I do like it and am still getting used to it. It does take a bit of getting the hang of it. Especially when I do not use it that much.
Same here as I'm not always on it. Sometimes I have to go youtube how to do something. Overall I really like it.

Do you use a paid license in fusion?
No, the free version is all you likely ever need.

It’s perfectly placed right under the direct flow of that Nero that’s exactly why it’s doing so well along with how much light right there. I’m sure it’s getting blasted, great job. All you have to do is keep the water right because everything else looks perfect and it’s obviously working.!
Thanks Scott! Yes, it's very happy with that spot. I think my biome is a little out of balance with the added bateria, silicates, dinos, and now have some cyano and a bit of algae here and there. Although not pretty, looks like things are headed in the right direction.
 
Those are great numbers nothing wrong with that
I would mind it a bit lower on the nutrients, but this is not bad at all. Tank likes being here no matter what I do.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new