kraylen

  • Thread starter Thread starter benny z
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
ya just got the email and checked them out. Very nice for sure, but too ballin for me.
 
this angel they've got is sick. 100 bucks

1118091-272.jpg
 
Yeah I saw that guy too.. I love angels but I love my corals more.
 
introducing.............

EPIC FAIL!

epicfailtop.jpg


epicfailside.jpg


:smile:

:crossedlips:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new