kraylen

  • Thread starter Thread starter benny z
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need to start a bio for Kraylen... like...

Name: Kraylen
Height:
Weight:
Gender:
etc....
 
I think all you groupies/stalkers/fans need to get a life and stop thinking about it so much.
 
??? So this is the first of this I have seen, although it has aparently been up for over a month, when did the kraylen fan club get started? This is by far the strangest thing rev has let go on, IMO.:squigglemouth:
 
I read through all of the posts.... What am I missing?
 
Seems like just another ***** that tries to get what she wants by flashing her bewbiez.
 
Seems like just another ***** that tries to get what she wants by flashing her bewbiez.


I agree, 100%. I will ***** myself out for anything. How do you think I payed for my reef? Not by working like most people ;)
 
Ok sorry but this thread has gone to the dumps. If they stay clean there ok, but this one is too edgy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new