Kristine Mangan's Clown's

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kristine
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kristine

Kris Mangan
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2012
Messages
25
Reaction score
5
Location
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1485349247826-979636770.jpg
 
I just bought them Sunday. They were in different tanks so I would say no. At least not yet. The Orange one is a bit larger so she will be the female. I can only hope they become a mated pair just to see what they would create but I really just wanted a couple of Ocellaris Clowns. They both are quite beautiful.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new