Krusty Kraken Growout Contest - Picture thread

Here it is situated in tank. Came in pretty rough looking . Still a few spots that look alive. See what it looks like in the morning. The first from this morning . Other 2 from this evening.

IMG_6289.jpeg IMG_6293.jpeg IMG_6296.jpeg
 
Well I dunno . The replacement piece that was sent yesterday is completely dead. It came in looking rough. Can’t thank UPS enough.
DBC gonna try one more time. Added a birds nest and small test Acro to the delivery.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new