Krusty Kraken Growout Contest - Picture thread

1775143985681.png
Not my UPS Steve/Jeff
 
Yes blame me. Not UPS. ticked to hell right now. Looks like the 3rd attempt is another disaster. First the delay notice. Then it showed up 15 minutes ago. Water all over the place in the box . All bags lost water, birds nest almost 70%. Cold. Probably due to leaking. Boxes aren’t supposed to slosh with water when emptied eh? Not hopeful. Haha.
 
Here’s the post from thread copied over-things are looking better . @evilexotica Sorry for lashing out earlier. I wasn’t in a good head space already from something else but it was meant to be a joke and I apologize.
delivery damage news. Acro definitely alive. Both the Cyphastrea I place as Schrodengers corals. Maybe alive, maybe dead. Jury still out on the final verdict
1775176439477.jpeg


1775176376816.jpeg



1775176477379.jpeg
 
Looks pretty good. 👍

You can let the cat out of the box now.🐱
Too late. She always escapes to the top of the tank. And since never posted this I’ll use it as the morning post. Survival goal posts have moved. Birds Nest permanently down . Complete RTN. But good news is the Cyphastrea looking modestly good. I even glimpsed polyps. My little Acro looking pretty good too. And since I have a live specimen I’m posting an official start pic
IMG_6628.jpeg

Side panel view
IMG_6632.jpeg
The star of the show
IMG_6630.jpeg
Front view
IMG_6631.jpeg
Poor birds nest
IMG_6633.jpeg
 
Too late. She always escapes to the top of the tank. And since never posted this I’ll use it as the morning post. Survival goal posts have moved. Birds Nest permanently down . Complete RTN. But good news is the Cyphastrea looking modestly good. I even glimpsed polyps. My little Acro looking pretty good too. And since I have a live specimen I’m posting an official start pic
IMG_6628.jpeg

Side panel view
IMG_6632.jpeg
The star of the show
IMG_6630.jpeg
Front view
IMG_6631.jpeg
Poor birds nest
IMG_6633.jpeg
That is bittersweet, love that your other 2 finally made it! Welcome to the growout!
Sorry to hear about that birdsnest though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new