Yea I took him out of the kraken to put him a bit lower but he might be a goner XDI put mine low. Hope it pulls through
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yea I took him out of the kraken to put him a bit lower but he might be a goner XDI put mine low. Hope it pulls through
dang it man...Yea I took him out of the kraken to put him a bit lower but he might be a goner XD
Eh I tried, ordered some other guys when I placed this one, good quality products!dang it man...
You’re in it too. I’m screwed.
Probably not. Its just gonna sit off in a corner lolYou’re in it too. I’m screwed.
I had that same thoughtYou’re in it too. I’m screwed.
Really I just want to know how your both getting so much colors. Mines on the paler side.Mine is at bottom front of my 180.I had that same thoughtReally I just want to know how your both getting so much colors. Mines on the paler side.
Asking wrong person cause this is my first time keeping it. Bottom is as low as I can get. Good flow and the 2 quanta has no shadow. I don’t know if it matters, but I have a lot of tang poop.These are low light corals right?
Probably not. Its just gonna sit off in a corner lol
Dont give up your secrets! That is the best way to get stuff to grow...Mine just sat on the rack in the back after I got it last Wednesday....and to be honest...I just forgot about it. Was throwing a paly covered rock in my sump for these atlantic clown crabs to see if they eat and saw the octopus down there. Reminded me....so I set it up.
Its always the ones you dont pay attention to. HahaDont give up your secrets! That is the best way to get stuff to grow...
Unfortunately, as I'm all sold out on this round.I’m guessing too late to get in on this round?
Correct - although I've read you can acclimate them to higher lightsThese are low light corals right?
Unfortunately, as I'm all sold out on this round.