• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kryptonite Momma and Baby Mushroom!!

Duffam3434

**TASTE THE RAINBOW**
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2013
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
45
Location
Minnesota
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello,

We have a good sized Mommy and Baby Kryptonite / Green Jawbreaker Mushroom for sale. I've seen it called both but it's a Krytonite to me. I'd guess the mother mushroom is about the size of a Silver Dollar.

We are selling a few corals to put toward a car.

Price is 280$ Shipped for the Mommy and Baby and also Looks like another baby is forming in the back.

For reference it's on a 2.5" frag disc.

20180221_160307.jpg
20180221_160143.jpg
20180221_160214.jpg
20180221_151538.jpg


Standard DOA Applies, 2 hours to send a clear photo of coral in our bag and must be accepted on first attempt of delivery.
 
Hello,

We have a good sized Mommy and Baby Kryptonite / Green Jawbreaker Mushroom for sale. I've seen it called both but it's a Krytonite to me. I'd guess the mother mushroom is about the size of a Silver Dollar.

We are selling a few corals to put toward a car.

Price is 280$ Shipped for the Mommy and Baby and also Looks like another baby is forming in the back.

For reference it's on a 2.5" frag disc.

20180221_160307.jpg
20180221_160143.jpg
20180221_160214.jpg
20180221_151538.jpg


Standard DOA Applies, 2 hours to send a clear photo of coral in our bag and must be accepted on first attempt of delivery.
Still Available?
 
I havnt heard back from the first guy that was interested so yes it is still avaliable.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new