Krzydmnd Biocube 32

Your tank still looks great! I broke down my Biocube and subsequently converted it to a bare bottom tank. I added a fuge with chaeto in second section of inTank rack and added an innovative marine media reactor in chamber 3. It fits snug and interesting now my Tunze 9001 fits better in chamber 2. I had been fighting GHA for months in this tank, so now it is more of a holding/quarantine tank for corals and fish.

Question though, why did you dump Stevesleds? I have the same lights but have been wondering if the white luxeons in this rig generate too much red spectrum and thus have promoted GHA. Too my eye the white lights look very red. I was considering the AI prime or Kessil a360 and removing hood or modify it with new light.
I went topless in anticipation of moving to a larger tank. Finally doing it this month. I Just bought a nuvo AR 60 Tonight.
 
I went topless in anticipation of moving to a larger tank. Finally doing it this month. I Just bought a nuvo AR 60 Tonight.
Nice upgrade! Seen on another post you had a close call with a little ol' lady on your scooter! Little ol' ladies and people texting and driving is taking the fun out of riding. Glad you were able to dodge that one.
 
Saw you were online May 1st!
BUMP! :)
 
Saw you were online May 1st!
BUMP! :)
hey! yeah tank has crashed and re overing nicely except for some algae I'm still dealing with... this is today's 60 g

20200602_130048.jpg
 
Hi folks. Just signed up as a subscribed member. I'm new to reefing and have had my biocube 32 running for about 3 months now and am totally addicted.

I found a great, trustworthy LFS store and have really enjoyed my experience with the hobby so far.

Pic of tank as of today... Some of the SPS I recently added are still waiting to be placed.
20170930_104001.jpg
sooooo 2 1/2 years later, here we are for better or worse! lots of fun and headaches along the way but still having a blast b
20200612_133251.jpg
20200625_114933.jpg
20200612_133326.jpg
20200612_133258.jpg
 
Last edited:
a few pics while I had the pumps off today.
20200716_134957.jpg
20200716_135247.jpg
20200716_134941.jpg
20200716_134937.jpg
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new