Kudos to Bulk Reef Supply!

beachsidereefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2014
Messages
280
Reaction score
54
Location
Cocoa Beach
I've been a long time customer of BRS and typically everything I order arrives on time and in good condition. Last week a order arrived and the 1 gallon of calcium chloride split open during shipping and the contents were dumped out, dang it! I seriously doubt this damaged was caused by BRS as it was packed well with lots of cushioning bags so I'm willing to bet UPS damaged it during shipping. I sent a email to BRS to see what they could do about it and they immediately sent out a new gallon of calcium chloride, upgraded the shipping to 3 day select and tossed in some filter socks for free!!!!! :bigsmile:

BRS has definitely earned my continued loyalty and is the first place I go when I need to order supplies and the place I recommend to all my fellow reefers!
 
Their "conflict resolution" is second to none. I always try to buy from them first if they have what I'm looking for.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new