Kudos to Steve's LEDs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Turbo's Aquatics

Super Duper Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Steve's LEDs has been my exclusive source for all my Turbo Algae Scrubber LEDs for the past 4 years, and they have done component mounting on my MCPCBs, and have developed and sourced the MCPCBs for the latest couple versions.

Now, I'm working on getting my larger units - the L4, L8, and L16 - to market, and getting the plastic (injection) parts in hands has had it's fair share of delays. I had a big order LED/board order in place that just showed up this week. I had told them that while I wanted them as soon as possible, it wasn't exactly a do-or-die rush, I could do a lot of things in preparation for the boards.

They are in Louisiana

Their shop is high and dry, but what they've told me is that pretty much all of the towns around them are devastated.

What I found out is that the reason my boards too long wasn't because they were filling other orders or anything like that - they told their entire staff to go help with flood relief.

So, hats off to Steve's LEDs for that. I'm sure there are a lot of similar stories. From what I have been hearing, if it wasn't for people like them and the Cajun Navy, things would be a lot worse.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 39 34.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 20.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 27.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.5%
Back