• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kush Corals

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

MermaidTail

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh man, are there any Kush Coral fans here? I just got an order from them and I can say that Bobby and his crew are the best, hands down. My acans from them are gorgeous and - no joke- two of them arrived in their packages, open and fluffed up, looking incredible. Definitely check them out. Great site, even better Facebook page for auctions, flash sales, and giveaways. They have a loyal customer in me!

(Note: I’m in no way affiliated with them, hahahahaha, just a very happy customer!)

Gdk414

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I won an auction for a beautiful rainbow acan frag on facebook last year. Bobby sent me a free acan frag too! The acan looked like the photos did. I also bought some jaboe gyres from him for 115 each. Always responds to my messages and love to follow him on facebook! I will be ordering again!

SaltLifer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been following them on facebook for a few months. Everybody that orders from them always has positive reviews. Downside for me is I live in Florida and he won't ship unless you spend $80+ then shipping is like another $40 after that. I can buy some pretty decent frags locally for $40 so I haven't tried them yet. But I would like to get my hands on a couple of his rock nems!

OP
OP
MermaidTail

MermaidTail

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I highly recommend them. My camera sucks but the three acan frags in front to the left of the war coral are from them. Took this pic after about an hour of then in tank. They serve fat, colorful healthy coral and I appreciate that!

7541d76f044faede1177942e09250cea.jpg

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 18 14.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 71 55.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.1%
Back