Kyles 75G Build

the one that wasn't working at first? or was that a user error? i have one, if you have some tips for it i'm all ears.
 
I was just struggling getting it set up to the right daily dosing. I’ve got it dialed in now and it does a darn good job keeping my alk stable.
 
I would honestly say it’s just trial and error until you get it dialed in to what you need. I calibrated mine and it was pretty accurate. Then I did daily alk checks until I got it stabilized.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new