KZ Coral Snow

Rmckoy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know about the DIY and that specific thread,these are not the questions I am asking though lol. I am asking,anyone who has used KZ CS before,have you had a problem with slight cloudiness AFTER the dosage,even days after ?

The powdered calcium based product used in the one linked and Jedi's post are the same. And literally the same as CS but without the bacteria.
The Kz one with bacteria is supposed to help remove cyano as well as clear the water .
From what I’m understanding a skimmer is a must to remove the organics that the coagulant is gathering .

tautog83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dosing nitrates but ya dont have any real livestock? What are you waiting for? Lol

OP
OP
Steven Garland

Steven Garland

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I definitely overdosed lol whoops. I'll just give it some time,the water is getting more and more clear.

Dosing nitrates but ya dont have any real livestock? What are you waiting for? Lol

Also,I had this happen with my last tank. I used live rock,had pods yada yada and my tank literally would not go above 0ppm no matter how much I fed my coral. I am not wanting dinos to set in and have that battle. So if I have to dose nitrates and phosphates to keep them in the tank and that from happening I will. This way I have a stable baseline going into what I plan to keep and having that benchmark set,I keep it.

tautog83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well that means you can stock some fish the tank is ready to handle a much larger bioload,but i hear ya the fear for dinos is real

OP
OP
Steven Garland

Steven Garland

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well that means you can stock some fish the tank is ready to handle a much larger bioload,but i hear ya the fear for dinos is real

I am going to,my local store has a mated pair of Neon Gobies I am going to get probably next week. They are only $20 for the pair.

I pretty much blew a lot of money on BF at BRS,loose diodes for my DIY supplemental led bar and early xmas gifts :)

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Omg,wowwww I did noy even see that. Well,that may or may not be the issue. I am definitely a goof ball for not reading that correctly whatsoever. I feel super special after that one.
See??? I told you your eyes would start to go!!

HomebroodExotics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Kz one with bacteria is supposed to help remove cyano as well as clear the water .
From what I’m understanding a skimmer is a must to remove the organics that the coagulant is gathering .
A skimmer is not necessary, no filtration is even necessary. It will settle eventually.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 71 53.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 30 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%

Back