Kz flatworm stop and coral booster

Sean Duggan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone ever auto dosed kz flatworm stop or coral booster? I am afraid with such a small dosage daily and dosing coral booster every other day that an auto doser won’t work well. I was afraid that I might face some evaporation in the line or if the liquid might harden in the line. Just wanted to know if anyone else has tried or done this.

nickkohrn

Corals for President 2020
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be setting mine up on a doser soon. I am dosing Flatworm Stop and Coral Booster to battle an insignificant number of Acropora-eating flatworms. Since I sometimes travel for work and go out of town on weekends to visit family, I want to ensure that my system still receives doses when I’m unable to manually administer them.

I will be discontinuing the usage of Coral Booster when my current bottle is empty so that I can put those funds toward more Flatworm Stop. I’ll use my Apex and DŌS to administer a double-dose of Flatworm Stop daily. I will configure a reminder to alert me every couple of days to check on the dosing setup to ensure that its functioning optimally. If not, then I’ll revert to manual dosing and paying locals to handle that when I’m unable to.

nickkohrn

Corals for President 2020
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone ever auto dosed kz flatworm stop or coral booster? I am afraid with such a small dosage daily and dosing coral booster every other day that an auto doser won’t work well. I was afraid that I might face some evaporation in the line or if the liquid might harden in the line. Just wanted to know if anyone else has tried or done this.
I emailed KZ the other day to ask about the use of a doser with Flatworm Stop, and this was the response that I received:
Hi Nick,

normaly is better to shake bevor use but when you are traveling you can also take a doser.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen / Best regards

Thomas Pohl

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I apply both weekly as supplements for my SPS. I don’t necessarily dose them

MabuyaQ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You could always dilute so you can increase the number of dosages, making it less likely for evaporation inside the dosing line becoming or creating a problem.

Back