KZ Flatworm stop dosing

MYACROS.WONTGROW.504

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2025
Messages
617
Reaction score
439
Location
New Orleans
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have experience with KZ Flatworm stop. Did some reading and someone mentioned that they stopped dosing it and had ill effects on corals.mainly want to use if for iodine and encrusting benifets
 
I normal dose it, but I stopped for two months because my iodine was increasing and the Potassium too. I have to reduce to half dose recommended, but I didn't see any problem when I stopped it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new